I’ve been working for large consultancies and technology vendors for many years, but Simplity is the most exciting opportunity that ever happened to me. Do you like working in an international environment with new challenges every day? Then this opportunity is also for you!
TORSTEN PRIEBE, CTO
Simplity is looking for a skilled Customer Data Consultant who can recommend and implement Customer Data Management architecture solutions with a business background and analytical thinking who is ready to join interesting projects in the Data Intelligence area. Since we’ve recently successfully finished a lot of projects based on customer data in the finance sector, we decided to expand our portfolio of services into a new industry. Therefore we are looking for a skilled professional who has gathered experience with customer data (ideally from ecommerce or financial area). In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
- Can recommend and implement CustomerData Management architecture solutions
- Knows about the limitations of different solutions and can recommend improvements
- Can analyze and review existing solutions and show the pitfalls and opportunities
- Knows what big data means and how to handle such installations
- Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities
- Excellent overview about the architectures used for Customer Data Management solutions
- Has past projects in at least one of the following topics
- Customer Matching / Master Data Management / Customer unification / generating 360 degree view of Customer
- Customer Churn
- Customer segmentation
- Designing of CRM solutions
- Has ideally a background in eCommerce
- Proven advanced SQL knowledge
- 4 years experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Oracle BDA (Big Data Appliance), Apache Hive
- Has experience in advanced analytics / data mining / machine learning
- Has fundamental knowledge of relational databases like Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server etc.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and delivering to milestones
- Optionally experience with big data cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services or Elastic MapReduce
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-directed and keen on learning
- Deep understanding of data quality principles and practices and data governance
- Willing to travel
People management skills:
- Ability to lead in a team environment
- Passion to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Is authorized for direct communication with clients and take decision in given technical area of project/solution delivery
- May lead a subject/functional oriented part of a project team
- Actively presales
- Cooperates with Project Managers and BI specialists, sales/presales teams and his peers
If you are interested, send us your CV!
Do you have additional questions regarding this position?
Do not hesitate to ask me.