I’ve been working for large consultancies and technology vendors for many years, but Simplity is the most exciting opportunity that ever happened to me. Do you like working in an international environment with new challenges every day? Then this opportunity is also for you!
TORSTEN PRIEBE, CTO
Simplity is looking for a skilled Data Scientist with a business background and analytical thinking who is ready to join interesting projects in the Data Intelligence area. Since we’ve recently successfully finished a lot of projects based on customer data in the finance sector, we decided to expand our portfolio of services into a new industry. Therefore we are looking for a skilled professional who has gathered experience with customer data (ideally from ecommerce or financial area). In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data
What can you look forward to?
- To participate in interesting projects focus on customer data
- To be part of an international team fighting for the same goals
- To learn, grow, have fun, travel, …
Your responsibilities would be:
- Proposing solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Building models to address business problems
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Formulating and leading guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data • Working closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop a strategy for long term data platform architecture
We appreciate if you can find yourself in the list below:
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst in E-Commerce projects
- Solid knowledge of E-Commerce data and use cases
- Demonstrated experience applying data science methods to real-world data problems
- Practical experience with data processing and data analytics
- Knowledge of R, SQL and, Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) is a plus
- Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformationExcellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Problem-solving aptitude
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
If you are interested, send us your CV!
Do you have additional questions regarding this position?
Do not hesitate to ask me.